- Never really understood
- Been forced to believe growing up...it became their default, but now they don't even really know why
- Had a misconception of and have been jaded by so called "religious" people.
- Given up on because someone made them think they weren't good enough
- Thought they tried already and it didn't work
- Thought they already knew about and felt strong "enough" in their faith.
- Thought was just stupid, irrelevant, and not current.
The biggest difference between religious people and gospel-loving people is that religious people see certain people as the enemies, when Jesus-followers see sin as the enemy.He goes on to share the last time he checked, he was his own worst enemy..."No one has caused me more grief, pain, or heartache than I have. The Bible rarely tells me to fight against someone who doesn’t believe what I believe, but it frequently tells me to fight against my sin and the disease in me that’s drawing me away from Jesus."